BLOG ARCHIVE

Monday 6 July 2015

Welcome To My Floordrobe



A walk-in-floordrobe....

That pile of work shirts, cropped tops, midi dresses, joggers, winter warmers and teeny bikinis that you haven't had chance to lock away since you landed home from your holiday 8 months ago. 

Somehow my floordrobe just seems to keep on growing, transferring itself from room to room and leaving a trail of odd socks in its path. 

It's a love hate relationship. Sometimes there is nothing more pleasurable than literally diving into your mountain of staples to pull something together first thing in the morning. On the flip side, it's your worst enemy when you're trying to find your favourite jeans in a pile of clothes that haven't seen daylight since last season! But you still can't bear to say "cya" to those leggings that you used to love and hope will make a come back in 2016.

Welcome to my floordrobe! I may not be a new comer to the blogging community, however I hope you enjoy this fresh chapter and join me through a new journey of chatting all things fashion, beauty, food and whatever life throws in the mix! 



LUCY x

No comments:

Post a Comment